OS/2 Sendmail (was: Mail store and forward gateway setup)

Wilson Rook pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 08:48:32 -0500 (EST)

There is a book about sendmail from O'Riley.  While this book is about
unix sendmail, there is a lot of commonality with os/2 sendmail.

I have not done anything with os/2 sendmail, but in working with os/2 dns,
OS/2 Tech support recommended the O'Riley DNS and Bind book.

 Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:19:43 -0700, Marty Abrego wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:07:57 +0000 (GMT), Dave Liquorice wrote:
>
>>Sendmail config does seem to be a bit of a black art with knobs on. My
>>configs are based on ones provided with mail stuff in various forms from
>>people on my ISP. I also use IBM Sendmail v2.02 on Warp 3. (Yes I know
>>it's ancient but if it ain't broke don't fix it.)
>
>Well, I've been using the same version for some time now, but just discovered that it is
suceptible to relays.  Are there some arcane sendmail.cf commands that can close
that hole?