Money Talks?

John Drabik pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 09 Oct 99 00:09:08

On Fri, 08 Oct 1999 19:49:34 -0400, n3jja@magpage.com wrote:

>You guys crack me up. $20? You cheap bastards!  :-)

This is an upgrade price - I'd gladly go higher.  And if they manage
to pull off both an OS/2 and a Linux version, with
cross-compatibility for files, you can count me in for $75.

>How about forking over some real change? Start at $40 and work your way up. Maybe
>they'll think about it. I'll put up $40, how about you?

I'm assuming you're offering this as an upgrade price too?  Or is
this a first-time purchase for you?  Doesn't really matter, just
curious.

>For the record:
>OS/2 Warp user since 1995
>Currently on Warp 4 FP11 and PMMail/2 2.00.15

And for the record:
OS/2 1.3, 2.0, 2.1, Warp 3, and Warp 4 user since 1989, heavily since
1993.
Multiple machines, running Warp 3 and Warp 4 (no more 2.1, 2.0, or
1.3  ;-)
PMMail 1.53.  Why?  Because of upgrade bugs going to 1.9x that
couldn't be resolved, and forced a roll back.  1.53 works fine, and
perhaps 2.0 would too (I've played with beta versions along the way).
 But when you get as much e-mail each day as I do (sometimes up to
300 messages per day), you need STABILITY.

John