Money Talks?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 11:39:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 09 Oct 1999 08:54:40 -0400, Wilson Rook wrote:

>I have 1 copy of PM98 and 2 of OS/2
>I'll also buy a two more of os2
>
>I count that at  $60 for the upgrade and $80 in new products.
>Thats a total of $140
>
>BTW:  I sold 2 copies of PMMail98 to a customer.
>I support PMMail on the Win platform because It also runs (and I use it)
>
>on OS/2.

Hi Wilson,

I'm happy to accept your pledge for $60 towards upgrades to your
existing three copies of PMMail, but please understand that this effort
has nothing to do with purchasing new copies.  If you are interested in
purchasing new copies then I suggest you check out bmtmicro.com and
they can help you out.  I'm sure that they and Southsoft would be happy
to accept your order. <g>

Thanks,

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com