The 8th PMMail 'Money Talks' Release-the-Damn-Updates-Already Tally Sheet

Wilson Rook pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:17:37 -0400

I make the motion that the deadline for the release of  PMMail/2 be extended
48 hours to noon on Sunday.

That will give Southsoft allday Saturday to prepare for a Sunday Release at
Warpstock.

Such extra hype at Warpstock should be worth another grand of advertizing and

promotion.