Bug in PMMail 2000

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 00:20:08 +0200

Hi Douglas,

>>>PS. Has anyone reported the bug about PMMail crashing when trying to
>>>send an e-mail with (very many!!) exclamation marks?!?! Am I the only
>>>one that has seen this bug? (Windows version)
>>To be more precise - 1201 goes fine. 1202 crashes PMMail. Agreed - very
>>(!) few people will ever see this bug, but it did cost me a rather long
>>e-mail (grrrrrrrr ;o)
>I'm bursting with curiosity - *however* did you manage to discover this
>erm...bug?
Well - I was trying to emphasize my extreme annoyance with being called
back to work during my holidays, and I felt that I needed a *lot* of
exclamation marks to drive the point through. . . CRASH!!!! That's
basicly it ;o) The exact number came from trying to get something out
of some spare time between some processes that take time. . .

Regards,
Anders