PMMail 2.10: One improvement

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:33:11 -0300 (ADT)

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:27:28 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>However, when adding a canned reply into a forwarded message (sending
>spam complaints to abuse@ISP) the canned reply now overwrites the
>forwarded message line. One has to manually put in a blank line. Adding
>a carriage return to the end of the canned reply does not help.

Either I don't understand what you're saying or this is not happening
here.

I click "message forward", then right-click and insert a canned reply
and nothing is overwritten.  The entire "forwarded message" block
remains intact.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler