Canned Relpies

Norm pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 03:50:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:08:55 -0300 (ADT), Thomas Parkhill wrote:

>I have just now tried for the first time to use the Canned Replies
>feature of PMMail/2.  When I try to save the reply I get the following
>error message:
>
>Could not open file for text saving.
>
>And indeed the text is not saved.  Some questions come to mind:
>
>What file?
>Why could it not be opened?
>What can I do to make it work?
>
>Petitioning the wisdom of the list, here.  I _need_ this feature!

     Sometimes the PMMail installation fails to create a "CREPLIES"
directory, so there's nowhere to save it to.  All you should need to do
is manually create a directory named "CREPLIES" under the
'account_name' directory.

--
 ...Cheers,

 ...Norm

* Brought to you by OS/2 Warp v4.0 and PMMail *
* For a copy of my PGP key send me a message  *
* with "send pub_key" in the subject          *