Peter Nielsen & PMView

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 10:43:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 17:28:44 -0500 (EST), Dan Casey wrote:

>>Does anyone else who is familiar with PMView wish that PMMail was
>>supported with the same high standards that we see from Peter?
>
>I know this is off-topic, but YES ... I would.
>
>I've been on the beta team for PMView since I don't know when and I
>have to say that it was the most unique and most useful beta test
>I've ever taken part in. Answers to questions, workarounds, new
>builds almost at the drop of a hat (whenever a new bug was
>introduced, a new build was released).

Agreed 100% !!   I don't know where Peter gets (makes?) the time,
but he does it without fail.  I've worked with him on bugs behind
the scenes, and he's turned out 3or4 special builds over the course
of a few hours.   All that, in addition to the larger picture he's
working on, and supporting the product with his almost immediate
response to any question posed.

>The most important part of it, though, was the activity of Peter.
>Perhaps now that he has joined the BSW family, some of it will rub
>off :-)

I sincerely hope the rubbing is in the /right/ direction ...    ;-)
(I hope Peter doesn't lose any of his good traits in the deal...)

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"