E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:54:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:39:59 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    The point was that Trevor does answer for BSW as best he can and has been
>doing quite a bit of it lately.  I don't consider that silence by BSW by any
>means.

OK, I agree:   he is not silent.   Let's call it "non-speak", in Washinton-ese.

It is not clear to what extent he speaks for BSW, by his own admission.
Also by his own admission he, and therefore "they", are not going to tell
us anything that has any detail to it:

   "Sorry Ralph, I can't answer your questions because I don't know the
    answers. Some of them I think I know the answers but I am not sure. I
    don't want to mislead anyone or give anyone false expectations."

The only way I can read this, coupled with BSW's non-speak in terms of
publishing a buglist, or even telling us /on what date/ they might publish
one, is that they/BSW are one quiet company, in terms of consumer
communication.

Silent?    No, as you point out.    Informative? ....

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"