E-mail that crashes PMMail 2000

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:54:59 -0300 (ADT)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:25:24 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>It appears now that BSW's answer to all of this (as is a lot of
>company's) is to just not give out any projections until the product
>is /done/.  The phrase "I don't want to mislead anyone or give anyone

This is correct. Thomas has told me he dislikes making promises until
he has something concrete to show. FWIW, he's got a great deal of
integrity and is probably the most honest person I've ever done
business with. Quite simply, he dislikes making promises about
software because he knows that he might fail to meet them for reasons
beyond his control and he hates to break his word.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6