Have they given up?

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000 09:55:44 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>>It restores the desktop and INI files.  That is usually sufficient, if you have
>
>And Config.sys, and possibly other files (I think you can specify
>somewhere).

Right, in os2.key.  If you want more to be saved than the default, it's not hard
to add other files.  No pretty interface yet, but XWorkplace will probably have
that soon.  Hmm... maybe ConfigMaint already has this...

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)