PMMail Updates Status

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:24:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jimmy,

Two weeks ago you posted some info about updates, etc. and I was
wondering if you could bring us up to date on a couple of items:

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:18:40 -0400, Jimmy S. McCorquodale, Jr. wrote:

>>2  Are there any  plans for the release of a bug fix update to PMMail/2
>>*AND* PMMAIL 2000 in the next 3 months?  How about the next 6 months?
>
>Yes, within the month.  Possibly even sooner.   Testing in house should be
>beginning here in the next few  days.

Is this still on track?  Has in-house testing begun?  Can you provide
us with a list of the fixes included in this update?

>A 'Lite' freeware version of PMMail will likely be released in the next week.

I haven't seen any announcement about this.  Has the 'Lite version been
released yet?  Will there be a version for both OS/2 and Windows?

>>3.  Are there any plans for the release of a new enhanced version of
>>PMMail/2 *AND* PMMAIL 2000 this year?
>
>Next release will have SMTP Authentication, and many of the existing issues  have been
>addressed.  I have not yet received the latest reports on it and am still waiting on specifics
>and my first look.

Can you provide us with a list of "the existing issues which have been
addressed"?

Thanks,

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com