Files to Move from PMMail 98 to 2000

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 14:27:06 +0100

On Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:02:46 -0400, Paul J. Christiansen wrote:

>I just (finally) installed PMMAIL 2000.  What folders/files do I need to move over from PMMail 98 to move
>my addresses, and mail folders?

Do a quick compare between the files in the PMMail 2000 directory and
the PMMail98 directory, then copy all the subfolders and files that are
not present in the new installation over. I think that should do it.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails