Requiem

Chris Adams pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:19:42 -0700

> Tuesday, June 13, 2000, 2:46:18 PM, Chris wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a mail client on any platform which supports IMAP
well
> > and has a well-polished interface that doesn't use MDI?
>
>     There is so such beast.  If I felt better than I do right now I could
> troll the archives to point you to the numerous IMAP discussions that have
> come up over the years.

Yes. I should have phrased that question in a more rhetorical fashion as
I've seen those discussions and reached the same conclusion. I've been more
than a little tempted to start writing my own IMAP client just so I could
have the advantages of IMAP (which, given the number of locations I check
mail from and the volume I receive, are considerable) without having to use
such cruddy software. Of course, even if you just consider POP3 mail, PMMail
is still in at least the top 2-3.