feature request - attachment pane

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 01:01:56 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 02:31:46 -0500 (EST), Philip R. Mann wrote:

>Actually, it is open but you don't see it.  RMB on the bottom border to
>move it up and  then the attachment should become visible,  Do a Window
>Save Position and you won't have to go through this routine again (and
>the drop area is still hidden when nothing is attached).

You misunderstand... the way it works for incoming mail is fine.  I'm complaining
about the way it is for Composing messages.  It's either always open, or always
closed, which is not what I want.  I want it always closed, unless something is
attached, and then I want it to stay open.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)