Default Temporary Directory

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:56:12 +0900 (EST)

Hi all.

How about another suggestion? [Groan! Oh no, not another one!? :) ]

Having found a neat way to force Netscape to use a Ramdisk as a temp directory and eliminate its disk cache, it
started me thinking about temp directories more generally.

Since my Config.sys has a Set Temp... and a Set Tmp... line, I wouldlike to see PMMail honour my Temp setting rather
than use it's own. If I don't have one, then fine, it can use its own.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... I think, therefore Descartes exists.