BSw

Robert Dahlem pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 09:46:41 +0200

Ctristian,

On Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:48:13 +0200, Cristian Secara wrote:

>>For those of you complaining about the web forums - if your email
>>client is broken (ie you can't send and receive mail), web based
>>support is the most logical form of internet support since you might
>>be having trouble sending or receiving email [...]
>
>Who said that my e-mail client is broken ? Does he expect PMMail to
>be broken ?

Come on, be fair: The quote clearly says "_might_ be having trouble".
This is / can be an installation issue. Once healed, you may / should
switch over to a mailing list.

>Has he ever thought about the fact that reading a web based list
>costs me about 20-30 times more money & time than a simple connect ->
>download mail -> disconnect ?

Yes. Thats why he promises to offer a mailing list.

Regards,
        Robert

Robert.Dahlem@gmx.net           Fax +49-69-432647

Sent using PMMail (http://www.pmmail2000.com) - fast, decent, email
software; far better than Outlook. Try it sometime.