System Requirements

xavier caballe pmmail@dmiyu.org
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:28:04 +0200

>So, what are the system requirements for PMM2000?  I participate
>in a couple of email list moderators discussions and whenever I
>see whining about Outlook, I recommend PMMail, but someone is
>concerned about "space" on her computer.

You don't need to worry at all... The program itself only needs
about 1,5 MB on the hardisk. The memory requeriments are also
very low, but they depend on the number of messages you have.

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like