OS/2 RichEdit Control

John Thompson pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 06:19:54 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:11:51 +0200, gomez wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:40:52 -0400 (EDT), Rodney R. Korte wrote:
>
>>Whether it is OBE or not, at least it appears that BSW is
>>at least looking into working on PMMail/2!   Be happy!
>
>yeahhh.... but _why_ the first f#$#$ed thing to do
>seems to be a f&%$%ed html support ?

I think you're reading too much into this.  They simply asked for
assistance in implememting an OS/2 richedit control.  There was no
indication that this was the first or only change being contemplated for a
new OS/2 release; only that this was a feature that they were having
problems implementing.

John (john.thompson@attglobal.net)