[pmmail-list] Forums back up

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:53:13 +0200 (MES)

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:28:52 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

> While I would like the feature (threading) in PMMail, the
> answer to your "why not combine..." is that BSW does not own
> PMInews (AFAIK).

   I know, I know.

   But didn't the company which bought PMInews not stop all support
for OS/2 products some time ago? Where does that leave PMInews?

   Did Southsoft, when they sold the two products separately, put
anything in the contracts about maintaining them, and maintaining
them in a fashion that does not break their relationship of e.g.
sharing the address books etc?

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main