[pmmail-list] "All I Want for Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza..."

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 18:35:44 -0500

** Reply to message from "Bruce Francis" <bfrancis@pobox.com> on Sun, 02 Dec
2001 17:51:13 -0500 (EST)

Hello Bruce,

All I know is exactly what appeared at the website, which I copied into my
greater need to be competitive with IE and Messenger.  Here in OS/2, I know only
of this mailer as having acceptable capability of displaying e-mail in an HTML
format.

__________________ Original Message Below __________________

PMMail/Win?  PMMail/OS2 ??

==================================
On Sun, 2 Dec 2001 13:15:43 -0500, Kenn Yuill wrote:

>Thanks for the info., which is as follows & hopefully readable:

Ciao,
       Kenn
  Always act as if life is a joyous journey.
    Kenn Yuill    Warp 4.0  FP10    Java 1.18
      PolarBar Mailer 1.21b    ICE HTML Browser
	 -  A Thought for Today  -   02 Dec 2001

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
 - Albert Einstein