Eh! [pmmail-list]

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 21:40:45 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:16:29 -0700, Doug Thompson wrote:

>Suddenly, I've received two emails that didn't include the
>[pmmail-list] subject leader although they were sent to the list.
>
>I guess all the whining about the leader finally became too much for
>BPSW.  Me, too.

Yep, me too.  I find it somewhat ironic that on a mailing list for a
mailing program that's known for its superior filtering capabilities,
that there was no advance notice so that filters could have been
changed to keep the mail from this list ending up in the wrong folder.

Ralph Cohen

P.S.  I put the [pmmail-list] in the subject line so that others might
find this message correctly placed in their PMMail folder and know that
they may need to change their filters.

rpcohen@neurotron.com