Printing Addressbooks

Daniel and Ruth Green pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:11:37 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_6C7jI2aRUqGfgZEpRRUZSA)

Hello,

I have been a PMMail user for some years but am new to this discussion
list.  Perhaps someone can answer these four questions:

My PMMail 2000 is installed in my home PC, running Windows 98.  In my
PMMail addressbook I have close to 1400 different addresses in 16 folders,
or sub-addressbooks.  These 16 folders each have between 9 and 322
addresses.

I have another PC with PMMail at my office in a different town.

1.  How can I transfer all the addresses from home PC to office PC without
losing the separate identity of each sub-addressbook?

2.  How can I keep the addressbooks of both PC's current with each other?

3.  How can I print all the addresses on paper without losing the separate
identity of each sub-addressbook?

4.  How can I export all the addresses to another e-mail client (such as
Outlook Express) without losing the separate identity of each
sub-addressbook?

Thank you for your assistance.

Daniel Green
Jackson, New Jersey
USA

--Boundary_(ID_6C7jI2aRUqGfgZEpRRUZSA)

<HTML>

<FONT SIZE="2" POINTSIZE="11" DEFAULT="SIZE"><FONT FACE="Arial" DEFAULT="FACE">Hello,<BR>
<BR>
I have been a PMMail user for some years but am new to this discussion list.  Perhaps someone can answer these four questions:<BR>
<BR>
My PMMail 2000 is installed in my home PC, running Windows 98.  In my PMMail addressbook I have close to 1400 different addresses in 16 folders, or sub-addressbooks.  These 16 folders each have between 9 and 322 addresses.<BR>
<BR>
I have another PC with PMMail at my office in a different town.<BR>
<BR>
1.  How can I transfer all the addresses from home PC to office PC without losing the separate identity of each sub-addressbook?<BR>
<BR>
2.  How can I keep the addressbooks of both PC's current with each other?<BR>
<BR>
3.  How can I print all the addresses <U><B>on paper</B></U> without losing the separate identity of each sub-addressbook?<BR>
<BR>
4.  How can I export all the addresses to another e-mail client (such as Outlook Express) without losing the separate identity of each sub-addressbook?<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for your assistance.<BR>
<BR>
Daniel Green<BR>
Jackson, New Jersey<BR>
USA<BR>
<BR>

</HTML>

<HTML>
<LEFT>
<FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#000001" SIZE="2" POINTSIZE="11" DEFAULT="ALL">
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_6C7jI2aRUqGfgZEpRRUZSA)--