[pmmail-list] REXX: How to change FROM entry?

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:30:45 +0100 (MEZ)

On Fri, 09 Feb 2001 20:45:36 +0100 (MEZ), Frank Schwedler wrote:

> I try to set up a mailing list with PMMail/2 2.10.2010. I use filters with 'distribute to group'
> action. It works fine for me - but there is one small problem: In the from-field of mails in
> the mailing list there is the email adress of the sender of the mail and not the adress of
> the mailing-list. How can I change it?

   I suggest not to change _that_ but to add a "Reply-To:" header to
those messages sent out. You either do it by configuring the Account
you use for the mailing list, which is the sensible way to do it, or
by calling an user hook on send, which is more time consuming.

   Look at this mailing list as a model.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main