[pmmail-list] MIME associations on OS/2 (was: Re: 2.20.2100)

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:57:35 -0500

I wonder if the problem of attachments not showing and this association problem might be connected?  I am
running on Win 2K and earlier reported the problem of having to go to the read window to be able to display
the attachments.   That got somewhat better with the last beta but still fails on text attachments.  From what I
have been able to see so far, jpg and gif file attachments will display from the preview window but not text.
For text attachments I have to double click and open the view window.