[pmmail-list] Folder problem

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:18:29 -0500

After a folder corruption problem this morning, it looks like my new
mail is all going into a folder other than "Inbox". The problem I had
apparently copied the Inbox folder.ini to multiple locations.

This sounds vaguely familiar to me. Was there something about multiple
folders having the same numeric id? How can I fix this? The folder
where the messages are going is the root folder of all of my mailing
list folders, so I don't want to delete it and recreate it if at all
possible.

I can handle a binary editor or whatever if I knew what I needed to do.
Are the contents of the folder.ini files documented somewhere?