[pmmail-list] Folder problem

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:07:55 -0400

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:18:29 -0500, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>This sounds vaguely familiar to me. Was there something about multiple
>folders having the same numeric id? How can I fix this? The folder
>where the messages are going is the root folder of all of my mailing
>list folders, so I don't want to delete it and recreate it if at all
>possible.
>
>I can handle a binary editor or whatever if I knew what I needed to do.
>Are the contents of the folder.ini files documented somewhere?

No, they are not. The preset folders all have a preset ID #
(naturally). They are 1, 2, 3, etc. User-created folders have ID #s
like 3270, 3271, etc. You can create a new account and have a look at
each folders' folder.ini file to see what its ID # is. It is the
first # after the folder name.

Inbox_1_[etc...]

--
Trevor Smith