[pmmail-list] As long as...

Richard Knapp pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:44:26 -0500 (EST)

(I'm coming in a little late so please excuse me if these have already been addressed)

As long as we are asking for new features, I wouldn't mind one where I could specify the times I
want to retrieve messages. I don't mind the interval polling until it gets out of synch with my other
mailboxes. Since I'm on a dial-up connection, that could mean four (4) connections instead of just
one.

And as long as we are on interval polling, I wouldn't at least mind the poll time being a little larger. I
can enter values larger than the max I can get (via the arrows) and it is saved and used. However,
every time I open the Account Settings, that value is tossed and the interval defaults to 30
seconds. (!)

	- Richard