[pmmail-list] Message priority - feature request

Ramit Sethi pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:26:11 -0800

Hi,

Another feature I'd love to see would be a small button on the toolbar, and a key combination, that could change the priority of messages. I
know, I know, I can do this with manual filters (I sent a message about that yesterday), but it would be excellent to have a button/key
combination...particularly if there was more than two priorities (please consider implementing things like work, leisure, critical, etc in addition
to low / high priority).

Thanks,

-Ramit