[pmmail-list] YAFQ

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:51:03 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:43:04 -0500 (EST), Tom T. Pauncz wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:27:26 -0500 (EST), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>>If you RMB click on the messages listing for folder, you can choose
>>'Select All' or use the key combination Ctrl+/ to do the same thing.

>Thanks for that, but the point of my post is NOT a SELECT ALL question/requirement.  I just want
be able to get past the top/bottom of a
>window while I am dragging to select SOME messages that happen to be outside the top/bottom
without having to stop, then scroll, then to
>continue to select, hold down ctrl.

He wants the window pane to auto-scroll during a selection process ...
currently it does not do this (if you swipe-select a bunch of messages
by highlighting one and moving the mouse down, it will not continue
past the bottom of the visible section of the window, whatever amount
of messages that is).

I would like to see this too.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"