[pmmail-list] 2.2.2030 uploaded

Jonas T Larsson pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:13:52 +0100

On Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:45:50 +0100, Stein Lokke Tomassen wrote:

>The problem is only with these characters (for me though):
>ø and Ø

The problems are still there for &auml &aring and &ouml (and their
capital brothers).

Strange thing is that msgs often (but not always!) show up with an
incorrect charset when doubleclicking on the message, but sometimes
(not always) if I press F12 F11 (or the blue arrows) so I temporarily
switch to another message the original message is displayed correctly.
Also when replying to a message (also after doing the switching
procedure) the text is screwed, but not if I first highlight the text
and then hit reply. Sigh these long term bugs is soon forcing me to
switch clients since more and more of my correspondence is made with
people using OE. Not html but the most common variant is:

There is more info to this if someone is interested

// Jonas