[pmmail-list] PMMail 2000 problem on Windows 98

Rolf Lochbühler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:22:25 +0200

Thanks. I guess that was the problem. All accounts on the Windows
98 system were set up to use dial up networking, while all accounts
on the Windows ME system were set up to use an existing connection.
I changed the accounts on the Windows 98 system as you suggested,
and now everything seems to work.

(The only problem left now is that if I use Alt-F2 instead of
PMMail -> Fetch All Accounts, PMMail seems to try to start two dial
up connections. A keyboard issue, maybe?)

Again, thanks for your quick reply.