[pmmail-list] Why new version, if there are no new features?

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 05 May 2001 20:35:07 -0400

Trevor,
If you could just tell us what is in the plan and where in the stack they are.  Is there any plan to make PMMAIL
work with IE?  Really is frustrating to not be able click on mail to or send page to, etc.

On Sat, 05 May 2001 06:44:46 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>On Sat, 05 May 2001 09:20:43 +0200, Stefan Kirch wrote:
>
>>Ok, I can accept, that not ALL of these features can be included
>>in a new version, but I got more and more the feeling, that there
>>is no effort on BSW, to include ANY of this often demanded features!
>[...]
>
>>So, please BSW: be honest and please let us know, if you really
>
>We are working on bug fixes first, new features second. New features
>are prioritized based on the number of individuals requesting them
>(not on the number of requests per individual). The betas have all
>included bug fixes and some new features. We are sorry if the
>features you consider most important are not included yet. Please be
>patient.
>

>--
>Trevor Smith
>PMMail/2 Technical Support
>pmmailos2@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html