[pmmail-list] Need X-Command in header?

Gene Gough pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 06 May 2001 18:34:53 -0400

Yes, not free.   Less than $50 at BUY.COM.

On Sat, 05 May 2001 23:01:23 -0400 (EDT), Rich wrote:

>>Object Rexx by IBM runs great on 98 and 2000.
>
>Have to thank you all for the help. I'll work with the rexx script and see about implementing it with PMMail. I
have a
>copy of regina, but never had a need for it until now. I also knew about Object Rexx, but isn't that a
commercial
>product? Fine for me, but I can't expect someone else to buy it just to maintain a mail list. I'll look more into
it soon...

>Thanks again to all that helped!
>
>Rich...

Gene Gough                                         IBM - Retired                                                  Marietta, GA
Gough Family Page  :  http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Gough History           :  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional  Page    :  http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html