[pmmail-list] Matrox, FP14 and EURO Symbol

Jerry Prather pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 08:06:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 09 May 2001 10:56:21 +0200, Kris Steenhaut wrote:

>So, it probably a combination HTML+Netscape problem.

Well, it may be.  But in my situation I'm working directly
with PMMail, no HTML and no Netscape involved.  I can see
the Euro ( ) symbol when I type the outgoing message in
PMMail, but I don't see any Euro symbols on _any_ inbound
mail.

I think I'm going to forward this to the pmmail list and
see what they have to say about it.

Thanks,
Jerry
--
Jerry Prather  prather@exis.net  Virginia Beach, VA

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty.
When the people fear the government, there is
tyranny."
                                                - Thomas Jefferson