[pmmail-list] still having player problems with new beta

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:48:27 -0700

Hi, all, as of right now, I have a winamp stream going, and I tried
tabbing over to the preview pane, and winamp stopped for a few seconds
as it had done before.  This behaviour is not exhibited in my other two
players, windows media 7, and chaincast.  I would like to read mail,
and listen to streams, especially those coming from the american
council for the blind, and live stream america which uses real player,
but I can't as long as I have this problem with streams.  I use windows
98 s e, a 400 megahertz processor, and192 megs of ram.  Thanks for
helping, and thanks to Curtis for making the new pmmedit.dll available
to us.
Marty