[pmmail-list] Icons lost ?!

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:34:43 -0300

On Tue, 04 Sep 2001 20:56:19 +0200 (CDT), Jeroen T. Bezemer wrote:

>You're not alone.... I have no Icons for picture attachments with
>correct extentions.
>eg.:
>pic.jpg nice.gif flower.bmp
>
>these attachments can be saved and double-clicked, but not dragged to a
>folder or program: as soon as the mouse is moved, the message "file

Can everyone having this problem with OS/2 please email me (or this
list) and tell me if rebooting OS/2 solves this problem (at least
temporarily)? After a reboot and restart of PMMail can you drag and
drop *some* types of attachments (say, .txt files) but does some
*other* type of file cause the "invisible icon" problem to reappear?

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support