[pmmail-list] Plans for Better HTML rendering?

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:49:52 -0400 (EDT)

There is, under the Window Pull-Down, an option to:
	"View Message in Web Browser"
I did not realize that was there until just recently.
But, in the one case where I received a complete HTML-code
message, this allowed me to view it in all its glory.

Have you [Maynard and Michael] tried this option to see
how it works?

Carl