[pmmail-list] Receive settings password - where stored

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:01:10 -0400

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:51:17 +0100 (BST), Xav wrote:

>I suppose I will just go and visit, dial up, and adjust the password.

I'd be very surprised if you could do this without entering the old
password. This is to prevent someone from doing exactly what you want
to do (albeit in the case where the changer would not have permission
of the user where in your case you do).

I think your best bet is decrypting the password or getting BSW to do
it for you. You may also be able to get the ISP to reset the password,
which would allow you to change it.