[pmmail-list] problem with sending messages

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 23:19:35 -0700

Hi all, I have been having an intermitent problem with sending messages
in pm mail 2502, ever since last night, with coaxing, the messages get
sent, but now, I have four messages in my outbox, and if I close pm
mail, go in to the outbox.fld and delete the messages, they won't be
sent, and I want these messages sent, and thought it a problem with my
firewall, kerio personal firewall, but I disabled it, and, still, the
problem persisted.  I figured it was a memory problem, since I was
listening to something with windows media player, but it's not that,
could it be my provider?  Thanks for helping in advance.
Marty