[pmmail-list] Invoking PMMail/2 from Mozilla

Simon Wright pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 22:24:38 +0200 (CDT)

>>>Very easy. Just add your data directory to the working directory
>>>box in your program object. Path & file name has the full path
>>>to PMMail, the working directory box has the path to the
>>>directory above where you have your mail stored.

>Now the mailto-clicking in IE doesn't work anymore. Why??

Now the registry entry in win2k points to the program directory
instead of the data files entry. I'm not on a windows machine
right now, so I can't give you the reg key, but do a search for
BlueprintSoftware and find the key that has a program location
in it (there's only one). Change this to your data directory and
the mailto: links in IE should work again. I'm sure that a
version of *this* one is one the FAQ - 1.28, just below the link
you sent me, but 1.28 assumes that the data files are in the
standard location. If they are split, you have to edit the
registry manually.

Regards,

Simon.