[pmmail-list] Canned Message Replies [w/ related question]

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:54:43 -0400 (EDT)

Since it is probably somewhat related, or at least accomplished with
similar logic, I would like to know how to optionally include in a
canned reply, the 'cc' field of the original message in the canned
reply.  I know how to include a field 'cc: [cc-list]'  but I do not
know how to TEST the $h.cc$ field and then optionally include the
'cc...' line or not include it if the field is not present or blank.

Thanks, Phil, for providing a vehicle for me to add to...

Carl