[pmmail-list] Filter question

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:12:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:02:38 -0400 (EDT), Steve Richards wrote:

>PMMAIL v2.20.2382 (OS/2)
>I set up multiple accounts to access our mail server but that is not important.
>When I get mail in on account I would like to move it to another account.
>When I setup the filter the "move" action will only specify a folder in the same account.
>Is there a way to move it to one of the folders in the other accounts.
>I know I can forward/bounce but I would prefer to move it.
>Sorry if this has been discussed before.

Yes, this is a much-requested feature over the past 4-5 years.  Rather
than complain and wait for a feature to be implemented, I have been
using the following scheme over that period of time.  It works
*wonderfully*, BTW.

from about a year ago, on this list (might be nice if BSW/PMMail had
an FAQ, but that's what _we're_ here for...):