[pmmail-list] large emails on server

Menno Tillema pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:31:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I noticed a difference in the OS/2 and Windwos version of PMMail.
When you mark te check  box to leave large messages
(Account->Receive->Leave messages larger than...) on the server, the
Win version downloads the text of the message and indicates in the
subject that the message was too large to download. The OS/2 version
indicates *nothing*. So on my home system I could easily miss a
rather large message if the checkbox is marked.

I like this feature in the windows version and I hope the OS/2
version will be synchronised with it. Put it on the list of wanted
features please ...

Thank.

Tot mails, <Menno>

PS. Is there information on the progress of the development of the
new cross platform version?