[pmmail-list] Red Folders

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:41:18 -0400

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:19:04 -0500, dc wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I use PMMail 2000 but have never posted to the group before.  I have noticed just recently that some of my folders have turned RED.  Can someone tell me why that would happen?
>There does not seem to be any functional problem with them.

Folders will turn red if the folder's properties are set to "Folder
icon indicates any mail".  They will turn green instead if there is
new/unread mail in the folder and its properties are set to "Folder
icon indicates unread mail". (To see a folder's properties, right mouse
button click on it and select Properties.)  If both options are
selected, then the folder will be green while it contains unread mail
but will turn read while it contains only mail that's been read.

PMMail is also known to get it color indicators confused on occasion so
if you don't have the folder's properties set to indicate the presence
of mail let us know.

Ralph Cohen