[pmmail-list] Suggestion for Spell Check - revisited

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 08:00:30 -0500

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but at a minimum, I would urge
you to change spell check so that the word as typed is available as a
choice.  Just sent a message in which the word "enough" was misspelled
by adding a "t" at the end, ie "enought".  Spell check suggested
"nought".  Sadly among the dozen or so other suggestions there was not
one single word beginning with the letters "eno".

This is just a simple example.  There are others where the choices are
even more remote.  I could go on and on, but this would be a starter -
IMNSHO <g>

A great big thank you for the latest beta.
Hazen Woods
Austin, TX