[pmmail-list] Windows beta 2634 available on pmmail2000.com

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:45:05 -0500

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:14:05 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>Keep the suggestions coming for the new version! It won't be long
>before we start working with that if this build and future builds hold
>up this well.

I know it may sound trivial, but I'd like to be able to choose a signature at
the address book level for each person listed, with an overriding default
should one not be specified, rather than having to remember to change the
default signature as I write e-mail, a step so easily overlooked.  Along the
same line, a field in the address book which, if checked, would make *all*
outgoing mail to that person encrypted.  The second would be less useful than
the first, but they're almost the same programming problem.

--
"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."  - M. Kathleen Casey
Robert Potts                 ARS KM0M                         Waverly, Iowa