[pmmail-list] [mkc] bcc: Inconvenience

Dave pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:06:05 -0500

--Original Message Text---
From: Mike Kilroy
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:07:53 -0400

>windows version doesn't show bcc anywhere.

???

In my sent mail (PMMail Pro 2.20.2717), BCCs show fine when you
press the Alt-V key (Window->View Full Message).  In incoming mail,
BCCs are not shown because they are supposed to be hidden (that's
the point).

In the Windows version, you get to BCC by hitting the CC "button"
to toggle to BCC mode.  The CC and BCC share input areas, but
separate lists.

I guess I just didn't understand your statement?

Dave