[pmmail-list] Problem with truncated URLs

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:16:05 -0400

I've had this problem for a long time, I may have asked about it
years ago but honestly don't remember.

I'll mail a URL to people and the first few characters get deleted.
 I don't just mean broken onto two lines but actually missing.  If
I put a few returns in front it fixes it.  Here's an example, this
URL starts its own line and is correct when I type it (sorry if the
language is considered offensive).
www.microsoft.com
and this one has two blank lines before and after it

www.microsoft.com

Of course it's possible this won't look wrong when I post it. :(

Assuming the first one is wrong, is this a known problem?

Thanks!

andrew [awebber@wwwebbers.com]
ph 613-797-8123
fx 831-300-4097
------
For PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject