[pmmail-list] Replying in PMMail (was: Script for PMMail -> ThunderBird migration?)

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:57:55 +0100 (MEZ)

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:18:57 -0500, Doug wrote:

> Hey guys, really new to this PMMail, wondering if you could answer a
question for me. When I reply to an email using PMMail it seems I have
to hit enter
> several times before I can actually type a reply because the origional
msg is in the way where typing a reply would start.

   I'm not really sure if I understand your problem ... the easiest way
is to just highlight (mark) the portion of the text you want to reply to
and hit CTRL-R, or the reply icon on the icon line.

   You can also create a Canned Reply where the $cursor$ variable
determines where the cursor is to be placed in that reply. Other
variables in the canned reply allow to enter the subject line, sender's
and recipient's name and address, and a lot of other information.

  Go to the menu Account >> Properies, select the tab "Canned Replies"
and klick on "help" for more information.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main